Hello Folks!

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
Moffett

Re: Hello Folks!

Post by Moffett »

I had left this thread hanging for a while as I was having problems with the forum, couldn't log in...my browser would crash etc....all of which seems to have passed. The road to nowhere is a long and arduous one...and I'm a few miles up it with infinite ones left to travel. Here is some older news on the car:
Boot floor now looks like this:
Okay, not a lot to look at, but a reminder of what it used to look like:
Under all the paint, the car had received two new wings ( fenders dude ) which are in great shape. Last lad who painted them painted over the part number stickers on the inside!! We were nearly able to save them...for whatever reason.
Here's what the rear panel was like. All repaired now, shell is rust free. Needs painted and rebuilt when time and money curve coincide:
I am planning coilovers. I am no longer planning on using the Rotas. I am planning on fitting a 2TG. I will update this a bit more regularly from now on. Scary to see how slow the progress is.
Here's what I've been driving every day though it's changed a good bit since the snap!:
Moffett

Post by Moffett »

New doors have arrived, from Gerard, via Santos I believe. Also, a set of 8 x 15 SSR MKIII's needing a bit of a polish. Pictures to prove all in a few weeks. No more real progress.
neil reid

Post by neil reid »

Welcome back. :cheers:

Neil
If it ain't broke, BREAK IT