New member here but long time Celica owner

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
VikingJZ

New member here but long time Celica owner

Post by VikingJZ »

Hey guys,

I've owned my first gen for a while now and have been slowly restoring the car. I have several years of experience with Toyota's of all types and have done extensive repairs on many. I've owned several Celica's over the years and have done a few swaps. Currently, I own a 1972 ST thats yellow. Its rusty but has an immaculate interior. Right now we are rewiring it on weekends. I also have a Lexus SC300 that took the place of my beloved 1990 Celica GT coupe that I put nearly 100,000 mile on over the course of three years. The Lexus is a great car and is a blast to drive. Its a RWD beast.

I have over ten years of experience in computer work and networking (I've been into computers since I was ten). I have had a few forums myself that have served as primer communities, thus I have great skills for these forums.

Also about me: I'm currently a student at Indiana University but will be hopefully attending Purdue University next fall for ME or OLS. I have a wonderful girlfriend and a dog whom I enjoy spending a lot of time with. I like to stay in shape, play golf and football, play the guitar, travel. Even though I attend a midwest school, I had originally planned on attending the University of Oregon. Health conditions prevented this from happening, but regardless; I am the world's number one Duck fan.

Hopefully, I can bring a new wind to the classic Celica community.

Regards,

Aaron
goretro77

Post by goretro77 »

Welcome and lets see pics! 8)
VikingJZ

Post by VikingJZ »

Yep I need to get pictures up. I don't have a camera anymore. :(
1976 Toyota Celica Liftback
2005 Scion XB
1997 Dodge Dakota
2001 Infiniti QX4