joe aka jjoeworks

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
jjoeworks

joe aka jjoeworks

Post by jjoeworks »

helooooooooo u celica lovers.

im joe and roaming a big fan of celica since a kid, now im coming 40. this is my current project a 74 celica ta22 GT.saw the very same car when i was 10yrs old saw the same driver when i was 10 kekeek. at age 18 met the guy who happen to be a fren who is the 2nd owner and kept on asking about his celica. not untill year 2000 i got married and met the very same owner of the celica and ask about it again. still the same ans not for sale. after a few weeks yes he call me up and ask me to look after the car. but i dont know where the car was untill he told me the location. it was kept in a yard with another car ontop of it kekekek.
just imagin that this is the very same car that i saw when i was 10. now it has been with me since 2000. now at 2008 projec begins......
here's the pic.....comment pls but dont laugh kekekek. btw im the 3rd owner now....
im sorry about the writings on the body. my kids like to mess up with the house walls so i gave them each one a marker pen and they can use my car as the drawing board kekeke
btw my son wants the celica to be painted in yellow with balck stripes. he wants it to be like the bumbblebee as in transformer movies. what do u think guys....

my present rides are:-
ae 86 ohhh dis one has been booked by my daughter...
ma61 maybe i keep for my other daughter
apart from that my mini clubman estate n mini clubman leyland, rj70 and
my VLB1 vespa and lambretta LI 150
a few of mini pic
modded vespa still in progress

here's the lambretta with me in the pic kekekek and the car behind is a vauxhall victor.

i hope u guys enjoy and i hope its ok to post some of my projects or pic eventhough its not related to celica. apology again my english not that good kekeke but...i happen to own a celica thats for sure eventhough it looks bad but to me its a treasure that hold a lot of nostalgic moments during its era in the early 70's. go go go celica. as for u guys out there u all have a great celica n im damn jealous cause there look imaculate. ok thats all for now. will keep u guys updated from time to time on my ta22 restoration.

cheers
joe
NA is better
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

thats just awesome! welcome good sir! CHEERS!

Ryan