moving forward all of us together as a community

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
1972celicast

Re: moving forward all of us together as a community

Post by 1972celicast »

I am honoured to be part of a community with such great car guyz( and girlz). Mike it has been a pleasure to do business with you ( and to continue to do), to talk to you and assist you. Andy, you have been and continue to be a great spoksman for this area of the car world & ( i hope i speak for us all) We thankyou for this community you have built. GroupB ( Joel) having you as part of this community ads a great deal of knowledge and brings others to together daily. This site has mant people that will continue to push these cars to new sights... SAVE THEM Build them Improve them. It is up to us to keep these cars going.. STS / Mike simpley put :2thumbs:
1972 Toyota Celica #208 with beams engine and a 6 speed
1971 RA20 is it the last LHD made? 17208 of 17506 built yes 208 like my 72 ALL ORIG AC 4 spd. blue on blue
1971 TA 1972 TA 1969 Firebird 350HO, and a 400HO 4 speed convertible
05 SRT10 Ram!
maxra29

Post by maxra29 »

Congrats mike,

This is why i love this site, without it many of us are lost, and for the people that wont mind taking the time of day to help you out, i bet this site has made alot of us improve our typing and computer skills lol!!!! Especially the older members!!!
People practically giving you parts for the price of shipping just to help each other out and for the sake of just seeing another celica on the road,you do it not for personal gain, but for the advancement of our beloved cars. Congratulations
RICEBURNER

Post by RICEBURNER »

first off i want to thank Mike for a great job here as a sale's person of parts for our car's ,and now for keeping this sight up and running,Congrats Mike :2thumbs: /riceburner :ohyeah:
oracles

Post by oracles »

Best site by far and it couldnt happen to a nicer guy. Congrats Mike :2thumbs:
Smiley23

Post by Smiley23 »

I hope its not to late to say thanks Andy and congrats Mike! All support you need will be given im sure. Thanks for keeping the site alive and very interactive.