VIP status and more PM's ?

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
Santos

VIP status and more PM's ?

Post by Santos »

Hey everyone, I would like to offer this up in case anyone is interested. If you would like to donate at least $20.00 to the site annually you can be given VIP status and 100PMs. The money will be used for various marketing items such as posters, stickers, license plate frames and maybe even t shirts. I would like to take this community to the next step so I need to try and kick up the marketing side of it . Thank you . :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

If u decide to choose the VIP status , please put your screen name in the comment sect of the pay-pal payment , so i can match the donation with the screen name , thanks everyone............................just click on the donation emb on the top wright of screen , thanks again :2thumbs:
**********TO CHECK OUT THE SITE OR GET IN PERSONAL CONTACT**********
celica73916@yahoo.com ............... or ................ http://www.santostoyshop.com/
CorollaCoaster

Re: VIP status and more PM's ?

Post by CorollaCoaster »

Giddy-up!

PayPal coming your way. Can't wait to see the T-shirt and poster designs.
'74 Corolla SR5
2012 Triumph Daytona 675R
2011 VW GTI
Bollox

Post by Bollox »

On it!
The needs of the many outway the needs of the few.
magmonster

Post by magmonster »

Sounds pretty straight forward to me.
Catch u this weekend @ the shop!

:2thumbs:
I am a Fabricator.
I am a Fabricator.
I make things.
Kylehugo

Post by Kylehugo »

Done
IG @deathofkyle
Santos

Post by Santos »

thank u everyone :2thumbs: , i will updating once an evening make it easy , ill send pms out when taken care of , u r our community :2thumbs: , thank u
celica73916@yahoo.com ............... or ................ http://www.santostoyshop.com/
ryangreen1337

Post by ryangreen1337 »

Done and done,

Thanks Mike! :cheers:
jajam2911

Post by jajam2911 »

Done Deal
ChristobalRocks

Post by ChristobalRocks »

I would be willing to make the occasional donation for maintenance of the site, as I've done in the past, but am uninterested in creating stickers and marketing.
Santos

Post by Santos »

ChristobalRocks wrote:I would be willing to make the occasional donation for maintenance of the site, as I've done in the past, but am uninterested in creating stickers and marketing.
thank u very much for the occasional donation , the community would greatly , i know not everyone is into the idea of making the next step in the site adventures , but i would like everyone to know , that when andy and i sat down on this deal we discussed things of this nature to take the site to next step (promotions), i just want people to know we didnt just close this deal , i just my direction , thank u very much for what u do for the community christolbal - u rock and everyone else :2thumbs:
jajam2911 wrote:Done Deal
rec last night , will take care of vips this evening , thank u very much :2thumbs:
ChristobalRocks

Post by ChristobalRocks »

Yeah I don't mind helping to pay the bills. This community has given me a lot and it's cool to give back. Want to make sure it's still here for when we need it!! :)

Plus I've made friends here and that's priceless. Really our community is tight and it's cool that we were able to find each other here.

Aw I'm starting to get mushy now... :oops:
Krytios

Post by Krytios »

My payment will be coming shortly!
exodus

Post by exodus »

This is SOOOOO awesome to see everyone pitchinging to the community.... :2thumbs:

i too will be pitching in and i have a couple TEQ iron men shirts left i can donate to help the community...

Big THANKS to everyone who has pitched in! Let's keep our community rollin'!! :cheers:
Foxy:My 1973 Celica-Powered By ITB'd F20c - SOLD 8/13 :(
BUILD THREAD: http://1stgencelica.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1221
Flyby Video's of Foxy: http://youtu.be/VSXNinaak8o
916KEVIN
Site Admin

Post by 916KEVIN »

I think this is great the way you guys are stepping up to help the site out. Great to see the love. Thank you to all that have donated so far. :2thumbs:
RICEBURNER

Post by RICEBURNER »

payment is sent your way mike,i should have sent it along time ago ,this sight is great,have meet a lot of new friends and one very old one from 30 yrs ,back in the day(cary),everyone has always helped when needed,so its my turn to return ,pay if forward back here so we all have this,riceburner/don :cheers: