VIP status and more PM's ?

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
Santos

Re: VIP status and more PM's ?

Post by Santos »

RICEBURNER wrote:payment is sent your way mike,i should have sent it along time ago ,this sight is great,have meet a lot of new friends and one very old one from 30 yrs ,back in the day(cary),everyone has always helped when needed,so its my turn to return ,pay if forward back here so we all have this,riceburner/don :cheers:

:shock: :shock: :shock: thank u for the donation , don thank u for everything u do for me the toyshop and 1stgen , everyone this guy calls or sends a pm when ever cars r on craigslist or cars get put in the scrap yards to let me know about them , so cool :2thumbs: , again don thank u very much and this community thanks u :2thumbs:
**********TO CHECK OUT THE SITE OR GET IN PERSONAL CONTACT**********
celica73916@yahoo.com ............... or ................ http://www.santostoyshop.com/
russnuck

Post by russnuck »

$20 sent your way!
Santos

Post by Santos »

russnuck wrote:$20 sent your way!
rec and thank u the community appreciates the support , again thank u and all others :2thumbs:
celica73916@yahoo.com ............... or ................ http://www.santostoyshop.com/
toyotadude88

Post by toyotadude88 »

Thank you Santos
Donation sent.
Santos

Post by Santos »

toyotadude88 wrote:Thank you Santos
Donation sent.
thank u john the community appreciates it :2thumbs:
toyofixer

Post by toyofixer »

Donation sent
I dont have my Celica anymore but still look at this site all of the time.
Hopefully have another one some day.
Thanks to all who keep this site going.
scothull11

Post by scothull11 »

Done! Love this site and all the help. I would be willing to help with tshirt design, professional doodler!
...scot
Krytios

Post by Krytios »

Donating right now! :)

My girlfriend designed some cool TEQ shirts too, basically just an inflated TEQ symbol in red, black, and silver on a high quality shirt. If anyone was interested she would be more than happy to make some more to help the site or w/e. I got four for my birthday XD
Krytios

Post by Krytios »

Donation sent.
neil reid

Post by neil reid »

Krytios wrote:Donating right now! :)

My girlfriend designed some cool TEQ shirts too, basically just an inflated TEQ symbol in red, black, and silver on a high quality shirt. If anyone was interested she would be more than happy to make some more to help the site or w/e. I got four for my birthday XD
Lets see some pics and prices in the classifieds, test the waters :cheers:

Neil
If it ain't broke, BREAK IT
Santos

Post by Santos »

Krytios wrote:Donation sent.

i rec , donation , thank u sir for serving our country , was that u that sent me a pm through STS about looking for a celica , if so mi have one in the classified sect , if not to your liking then give me alittle bit i could have some in minutes :lol2: , also show those shirts .....please :mrgreen:
Krytios

Post by Krytios »

Yeah I'm the one with the SPL311 1600 Fairlady. And thank you. It has been a pleasure serving thus far. 1GC has been a huge help to me and I'm not sure what VIP status means but upgraded email capacity would definitely help. I will check out your classifieds. I want to downsize and figured someone else could enjoy my mr2, corolla, and datsun and maybe I coild get a decent celica out of the deal.
white93mr2

Post by white93mr2 »

Mike,

I've come to an important conclusion tonite. Mike, through your tireless pursuit it appears I will finally get a resolution to a long and hard hard fought battle. There will be more information forth coming about my issue when time ( and internet access) permits. Thank you for all the thankless hard work you have done for me and this community. I am asking the seller that my refund for the parts undelivered to be made to this website all $150.00 dollars of it. I'm using this post as evidence of so. Please let me know if you actually receive it.

Thank you,
White93mr2
To see how Groupb treated me as a customer see: http://www.1stgencelica.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13485 *SPOILER* im still angry about it
Santos

Post by Santos »

white93mr2 wrote:Mike,

I've come to an important conclusion tonite. Mike, through your tireless pursuit it appears I will finally get a resolution to a long and hard hard fought battle. There will be more information forth coming about my issue when time ( and internet access) permits. Thank you for all the thankless hard work you have done for me and this community. I am asking the seller that my refund for the parts undelivered to be made to this website all $150.00 dollars of it. I'm using this post as evidence of so. Please let me know if you actually receive it.

Thank you,
White93mr2

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: , u know u didnt have to do that and i wasnt doing it for money , i just dont like things being done that shouldnt be , this community thanks u for everything that u bring to the table including the patience u have shown :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Krytios

Post by Krytios »

Pics of the tshirts are posted in the vendors section.