77LB with 5mge

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
Noodles77

77LB with 5mge

Post by Noodles77 »

Well I've been on here for awhile, but haven't done this yet. I have an orange 77 lb celica that I got from this sorry @$$ dude named ethan or something. The car was put together by garage zero in norcross. It has a 5mge with a w58 trans, that pretty much fun. :2thumbs: Well I guess let me get to what I want to do with her. First off if I can find a toyota 4v v8 that will be going in her. But as of right now I plan on boosting her with lil bits from a 7mgte. I'm looking for a ford 8.8 or a r33 rearend from a skyline for my rear. ae86 front and rear coilovers will be in the works with the cheapo big brake kit. I want 15x10 rear and 15x9 up front. Praise the lord on this one, but I just found out somebody makes the yankee kit and the gt kit for our celicas. I'm in the saving stage right now for the Yankee kit cause why the hell not. I not a purist, well only to some muscle cars. lets just say when I'm some what done with this car I want to scare lil children and average people when I drive by :twisted: .... well I do that now actually she's running str8 from the headers!!! So shes thumping and bumping all round town. :woot: I love ga and its no emission after 25 yrs. Other states should follow (CA).

Karl