corolla from australia

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
neville bartos

corolla from australia

Post by neville bartos »

Good day Gentlemen,

I found your website while trying to find some info about rebuilding some mikuni solex carbs. i didnt find the information, but i did find a whole heap of nice celicas. ive always liked the old celicas and while i dont own one i do own a 73 KE20 with a 3T that will be replaced with a 2TG/3T hybrid motor in the near future.

this is my corolla:

one day id like to get an RA28 and put in a 3S beams but that wont be happening for at least 12 months.
random28

Re: corolla from australia

Post by random28 »

hey mate
That is a nice KE20 yu have there! the carbs are pretty straight forward all you do is strip one down lable the bolts and parts clean i used petrol and an old tooth brush and then did the same with carb cleaner then reasemble using these.
not sure what carbs you have although they are all the same basic design so these should suffice.

if you need parts ive got a complete one thats rusted out i was going to keep it as a project but decided to can it as there is too much rust, i know it has pretty good chrome around the front minus bumper and an uncut dash facia with the radio i was going to keep it, but if your keeping faily original and its hacked up i may part with it.
75CelicaGT

Re: corolla from australia

Post by 75CelicaGT »

Sweet little Corolla.

Cheers,
Pete