New Guy, PacNW. Spokane, WA

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
75gt

New Guy, PacNW. Spokane, WA

Post by 75gt »

Just picked this up a week or so back, 845 bucks. Clean title, no motor, trans was there.
Swapped rebuilt 20r and w56 2wd truck tranny into it (took them out of my 67 stout)
1975 Celica GT. 99% rust free (couple small spots of surface here and there). Body is damn straight but the passenger front fender which will be worked out. Flares, satin pearl white, and a proper color change paintjob coming soon.

Got a cheap but beat up smiley...straightening it out/fiberglass, and painting it.
Custom made chin spoiler. And will be building a duckbill for the trunklid.

Have a set of 15x8 0et eagle 028s with meaty 235s on them that are going on it. Getting coilovers asap to get the front down.
Plans are simple 20r, sidedrafts, cam, header...and maybe a little nitrous. Might do a 20/22r hybrid later, but gotta finish the Supra and 22rz 4x4 first.

Here are some pics of the celica.
When I got it...

Engine swapping

Smiley/homemade chin spoiler mockup (all roughed in, will get body/finish work before paint).

Here are my other "Toys"
86 4x4 on 35x13.5s. 22r with weber and header, soon to be supercharged with edelbrock 500 4barrel. Geared 5.29.
Pullin a tundra out.

The '67 Stout (will be getting crown vic front suspension and either 1uz/5vz swapped)

The 85 Supra, was 5mgte, but now Holset powered 2jz being build for it.

Previous supras...
210whp high comp 6m in this 82.(sold)

Stocker, first car, created the toyota monster I am today.(wrecked and parted)

Old 2wd yota(sold)

So yeah..thats pretty much my "toys".
Im a 22(almost 23) year old Senior Certified Lexus Technician. Vintage toyotas are my passion/hobby.
13bra21

Re: New Guy, PacNW. Spokane, WA

Post by 13bra21 »

Welcome from Atlanta, GA . Nice rides. 800 for the celica's a steal. Looking to see that 2jz celica.
Image "She makes me happy when skies are grey."