Hello

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
sluggo

Hello

Post by sluggo »

Hello.

I'm a newbie here but certainly not to Toyota or cars. I have worked at Toyota dealerships since 1982 and still do. Been at the same company for 21 years. I'm no stranger to forums either. I own and administer concoursmustang.com, stangfix.com and am working on a 1969 Mach 1 registry.

I have owned Celicas in the past but not currently. My first one was a 74 GT coupe. I have been contemplating a new project for a while now since My Mustang is nearly complete.

A 76-77 Celica liftback has been on the brain for quite some time and I think the time has come.

I'll be lurking around checking out parts availability before I start looking for a car. I can't stand the USA bumpers.

I was into Pontiacs for a few years and then Mustangs. I do everything myself including paint and cutting my own stripes.

Looking forward to checking out everyone's Celicas and reading posts.

Thanks for having me.

Randy

Here's my Mustang.
neil reid

Re: Hello

Post by neil reid »

Welcome Randy, nice cars and I hope you find a nice liftback. We see you're from Texas, I you would encourage you to add your location (general) to your profile. It will get you better results when looking for your car/parts etc. :cheers:

Neil
If it ain't broke, BREAK IT
CelicaJerrie

Post by CelicaJerrie »

Sugarland....know the area a little since my sister lives there. Nice area. Welcome to the forum!
77 Liftback
revokesss

Post by revokesss »

Nice another fellow mustang owner! Nice mustang! Reminds me of the 70 Mach1 I had a few years back. Hope you find that liftback you're looking for! :2thumbs:
1976 Celica GT coupe
1967 Mustang fastback GTA