Hopefully a soon to be new owner of a Gen 1 Celica

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
dsc201knoc

Re: Hopefully a soon to be new owner of a Gen 1 Celica

Post by dsc201knoc »

jesa02 wrote:For the work that would need to go into the red one, I wouldn't personally go higher than $2K. Others may go higher, but it a personal choice. Looks like sandwichman is selling his [edit - Car I saw for sale is not his]. I think you would be better off with that one.

Oops, not Sandwichman, but one similar to his: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/3933263879.html

I hit up sandwichman and was like 'you selling your car bro???' He is going to think im like stalking him or something :mrgreen:

I probably wont be doing a restore at all, im going more for a low wide grungy look.. Modern interior, smooth strong engine and rough outside is fine for me. I like the one you posted but it appears he wants to get paid for the 22r in the car. People always do that.. They want to get paid for the upgrades like they hold all the value in the car. Like i will pay a little more for a car with a 22r IF i get the 20r with it to fix.. you know the engine may be work 200 dollars or so (non running condition)... the 22r means nothing to me because it is the engine in the car. 3500 seems steep with that blue one at 4k...

Ill email the guy and see what he 'really' wants for the car. Thanks i must have missed that one BTW
2013 Abarth 500 - 2005 Chevy Colorado - 1979 Fiat Bertone x1/9 (For Sale)

Looking for a Gen 1 Celica Coupe or Lift.
nick z

Re: Hopefully a soon to be new owner of a Gen 1 Celica

Post by nick z »

Ill sell you my RA29 with a stock 1jz/r154 swap, swap not installed. Lots of new parts but i have a chance to pick up my dream car and why im selling, r32 GTR. 5k for car with 1j, it still runs right now with stock engine but carb work needed, 150psi on all cylinders(20r), 88k miles. The r154 has 7m bell housing. I sent you my phone number in PM, can give more details and pictures.