New Member from Anaheim CA

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
Alfredo_Cuica

New Member from Anaheim CA

Post by Alfredo_Cuica »

Hey guys my name is Alfredo Cuica (Queeka) im 19 from Placentia California right next to Anaheim I own a 72 Celica its my first car that has been past down to me. It has the original 18rc it just has been rebuilt a couple months back other than XXR 513 's and a grant quick release, grant wood grain steering wheel, and straight piped exhaust. Also I painted her black other than that she's all stock with replaced brake booster and brakes all around its been a blast having her im looking into lowering her 1.5 to 2 inches maybe cutting springs since I don't have money to do coilovers but ive seen allot of your cars and I hope mine gets to be as cool as the ones I've seen ill post pictures tomorrow since its late now but hope to meet all the Celica Gurus. :)
neil reid

Re: New Member from Anaheim CA

Post by neil reid »

Welcome Alfredo, looking forward to seeing your car :2thumbs:

Neil
If it ain't broke, BREAK IT
BigNickel

Post by BigNickel »

Welcome! :mrgreen:
73GTV

Post by 73GTV »

Post your location under your screen name. make sure you check out the FAQ section for any information that other members have posted and Welcome to the forum, can't wait to see some pictures. :woot:
I'm an Opinionated Old fart: I insist that you read the Troubleshooting charts first: I'm Just saying...
1973 TA22 GTV (RHD)
1973 RA21 ST (LHD)
1977 TE56 GLS (RHD)
1974 RN22 Hilux (LHD)(Pickup)