Glad to be a member now the search begins

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
sandusky1977

Glad to be a member now the search begins

Post by sandusky1977 »

Hello 1st Gen community,. I'm a crazy Toyota enthusiast and currently have four or four-and-a-half toyotas.

Primarliy I've drivin 6th Gen Celica's, but I'm looking to buy and restore a 77 liftback over the winter/spring for next summer. I'm excited to take a look at the 1st gen's here along with all the other content.
speedfreak426

Re: Glad to be a member now the search begins

Post by speedfreak426 »

sandusky1977 wrote:Hello 1st Gen community,. I'm a crazy Toyota enthusiast and currently have four or four-and-a-half toyotas.

Primarliy I've drivin 6th Gen Celica's, but I'm looking to buy and restore a 77 liftback over the winter/spring for next summer. I'm excited to take a look at the 1st gen's here along with all the other content.
I am also located in Ann Arbor, MI.

Welcome! Good luck with your search

You'll have to check mine out before winter if you are around. I just finished restoring mine over the last two years.
1977 Celica GT LB
-7M-GTE from 1992 Supra
-R154 5 speed
-235-60-15 DR's
-8 3/4" Dodge Dart axle-3.55
11.20 @ 122mph
sandusky1977

Re: Glad to be a member now the search begins

Post by sandusky1977 »

Don't know how i missed your post, but will check it out this spring when you get it out. I'm trying to get my mk3 Supra Turbo, and my 3mz swapped 6th Gen done.

Still on the lookout for a clean first gen, found a pair down south on here I've been debating about.