SW Washington

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
Rokynutz

SW Washington

Post by Rokynutz »

Well fellas and ladies, I have been a leaker for a few years now and I'm happy to say, I finally have me a celica. She's rough. Lol that's being put mildly.

With that being said, the little gem in the rough I picked up yesterday is a 77 GTCoupe. The kid wanted $500 for it. I called him up and was worried about it being gone already. The post was 5 days old... You know how CL works. :P but yeah, he said that he still had it and I could come over anytime. I was there in 5 minutes. When I first seen it, I was a bit skeptical. I mean at $500, what could you ask for. Lol I asked him if he would be willing to trade a 400c street bike for it and he actually took it. I was surprised.

So here I am with a celica and going to pick it up today. :D :D :D :D

I'm glad to be an actual part of the forum now and ready to learn as much as I can from all of you. I'll have pictures up as soon as I can figure out how to put them on here from the iPad.
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!
rachuck21

Re: SW Washington

Post by rachuck21 »

Nice! Yes, pics. Chuck
"If you're going through hell, keep going." Winston Churchill
https://imgur.com/m2giFIx
Rokynutz

Post by Rokynutz »

Not much but this is when I was picking it up a little bit ago.

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!
jwalkington

Post by jwalkington »

Congratulations! I have a 77 ra24 as well! Looks like we both getting off to about the same start. What are your plans with it.?
My Inspiration
Rokynutz

Post by Rokynutz »

This is my inspiration. But purple...like midnight purple.
Toydocktr

Post by Toydocktr »

Sweet... I am local and have some parts if you need for it. LMK
ImageImage
Rokynutz

Post by Rokynutz »

Thanks man. I'm in the process of figuring out where I'm at with it. Lol I'm doing the break down of it now. There's a rolling chassis up in puyallup. $900 for it but it's all I really need. The body is great but no windows or interior...
Hmph

Post by Hmph »

sw wa represent :wave: best place

whats the interior like?…
If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious $#!+.
Rokynutz

Post by Rokynutz »

SW WA repin! :cheers: the interior is pretty bad. I need to take some more pictures. Yesterday and today has been crazy at work. More pictures to come.
pvong

Post by pvong »

Rokynutz wrote:Image

This is my inspiration. But purple...like midnight purple.
haha, what is funny is that I bought the red car you posted. It was rusted and needed a lot of repairs and now its midnight purple 3

Current: 77 Celica | 14 GTR | 93 RX7 | 70 240z | 16 Macan
Rokynutz

Post by Rokynutz »

Oh my. Lol that's awesome man. You've done good by her right? Sure looks like it.
Rokynutz

Post by Rokynutz »

Well..here she is. She is A LOT rougher than she looked in the day light than in the dark! Lol but the price is right and I'm ok with that.