Ozzy new guy

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
WTF30L

Ozzy new guy

Post by WTF30L »

Hello all.
Thanks for adding me to the group Leslie.
My name is Wes. The alias are the plates on my car.
I'm the owner of an ra28 Celica which is getting all the bells and whistles. The theme is full street driven 2 jz powered 8 second car. Whatever it takes to get there will be done.
I've got the car, I've got the engine and Turbo, 2 speed powerglide and so on. Right now I am clearing the garage space to strip this car down and begin fabrication.
Previously I owned an Australian 1983 Falcon (previously owned 65 of these through out my life) which was a daily driven 10 second car on Lpg gas, turbo charged straight six (Australian 6 cylinder single overhead cam) with a 3 speed c4. Had all the bells and whistles and was a fun streeter which smoked anything on the street. Got bored of the power and sold it after 2 years of faultless driving. 30 psi daily and I couldn't break it.
Here's a pic of the old car

and of the recipient

and the baby that will push it there
neil reid

Re: Ozzy new guy

Post by neil reid »

Welcome Wes, That Falcon is (was) a beauty! Looks like you've a lot of work ahead but it's also evident you're well capable of doing it.

When do reckon the big reveal will be?

Looking forward to following the build, keep us posted :cheers:

Neil
If it ain't broke, BREAK IT
exodus

Post by exodus »

surprised

NICE!! that is a huge snail!!! :2thumbs:
Foxy:My 1973 Celica-Powered By ITB'd F20c - SOLD 8/13 :(
BUILD THREAD: http://1stgencelica.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1221
Flyby Video's of Foxy: http://youtu.be/VSXNinaak8o
WTF30L

Post by WTF30L »

neil reid wrote:Welcome Wes, That Falcon is (was) a beauty! Looks like you've a lot of work ahead but it's also evident you're well capable of doing it.

When do reckon the big reveal will be?

Looking forward to following the build, keep us posted :cheers:

Neil
Thanks Neil
Reveal.... these things are weird. At times you think it takes forever and then at other times it all falls into place so I can't say really.
I have two other cars occupying my mind too so I think I am at the point where I want to de-clutter my mind and focus on one. I may get rid of the other two as this is the bigger plan.
I will put up a thread soon about the build