Hello from Florida!

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
ktothec

Hello from Florida!

Post by ktothec »

Hello everyone! My name is Kasey and I am from Pensacola Florida. I fell in love with the 1st gen celicas when I was browsing the internet and came across the top secret celica and I decided i had to have one! at the time I was driving a 74 plymouth duster which was great but killer on gas and there was just something about that celica styling that I couldnt resist! I decided to sell the duster and get a celica. I had found one I wanted and tried for a quick sale but it was gone before I got I so I bought a 240sx for the time being. after a year i found another one for 1800 and quickly sold my 240sx for 2000 so i could get it. best decision ever! its still under construction and a long way from finished. thanks to the huge inspiration of seeing speedfreak426 setup I went with a 7mgte swap!

ill post a couple pics as soon as I can!
ktothec

Re: Hello from Florida!

Post by ktothec »

here is how it looked when I first got it.

and here is the 7mgte in it.

speedfreak426

Post by speedfreak426 »

Looks good!

Glad I could be of some inspiration! Make sure to make a build thread and post up your progress, I'd love to follow along :2thumbs:
1977 Celica GT LB
-7M-GTE from 1992 Supra
-R154 5 speed
-235-60-15 DR's
-8 3/4" Dodge Dart axle-3.55
11.20 @ 122mph
ktothec

Post by ktothec »

thanks! I definitely will start a build thread to show my progress! I wish you didn't live so far away cause I'd love to see that beast in person!
73GTV

Post by 73GTV »

ktothec wrote:thanks! I definitely will start a build thread to show my progress! I wish you didn't live so far away cause I'd love to see that beast in person!
Greg is in Crestview, Florida just down the road, you should hook up with another lift-back owner in the area, welcome to the site. I left Fort Walton Beach, Florida several years back but know your area really well. Not many first gen's in your neck of those woods....lol.
I'm an Opinionated Old fart: I insist that you read the Troubleshooting charts first: I'm Just saying...
1973 TA22 GTV (RHD)
1973 RA21 ST (LHD)
1977 TE56 GLS (RHD)
1974 RN22 Hilux (LHD)(Pickup)