NEW memeber from Spokane WA.

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
jiro_project

NEW memeber from Spokane WA.

Post by jiro_project »

hi guys,
so for the LONGEST time ive been waiting for the right time in my life and moment to pick up a first gen celica. i was tagged on facebook where this guy just wanted 500 for it. i wasn't too excited nor did i jump on it right away (yea i know i know. but i have 3 projects already). but i waited the next morning to see what its all about. I like coupes at first but i grew affond of the liftbacks for awhile now. now that ive been constantly looking at coupes and in comparison to the liftbacks, i am sooo happy i have a coupe and ill be looking to spoil this baby.

new to this celica game so ill be needing all the help and info w/ things here n there. im in desperate need of interior though. my other cars is an ae86 w/ f20c, stock starlet, eg6 lsvtec.

here are some pictures and info about it
came with:
weber carb
smiley rear bumper
rear taillight filler
honeycone gt front grill
pacesetter headers
extra taillights and hood hinge
extra hood
fender mirrors that ill be replacing
smoked taillights, front/rear side markers (will be replacing)
etc

interior is pretty much trash.
slowmo

Re: NEW memeber from Spokane WA.

Post by slowmo »

Wow!
That was a steal! Is that an LC Engineering header also? And it sounds like you have some of the hard to find parts like hinges and smiley bumper. Great find.
77 Celica Liftback GT -- 20r engine with weber 38dges, LC Engineering header, electronic ignition retrofit, 14x7 supra wheels.
jiro_project

Post by jiro_project »

pacesetter headers. and yea got a few goodies on it. worth more than how much i paid for the car itself. :cheers:
mrm76gt

Post by mrm76gt »

Cool another flat nose coupe. My favorite! Welcome to the Forum.
'76 Celica GT
'86 K5 Blazer
'03 Harley FXDL
'00 Celica GTS