SOME NEW RULES FOR SELLING ON HERE

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).

SOME NEW RULES FOR SELLING ON HERE

Postby Santos » September 13th, 2015, 8:47 am

Ive had alot of people email me lately complaining about some of the sale activities on here and well justified , so im throwing out a few new rules , if u dont adhere to these rules your topic will be warned , then deleted just like before with the other rules , if anyone can think of some others that are worthy please let me know in a pm , thank u and enjoy this great community :2thumbs:

1.) must have location in your profile

2.) must have 10 post (creditable ones) , if u dont have 10 posts , then post to craigslist or ebay , then attach to the proper sect

3.) must be on here for atleast 30 days , ^^^^same as above ^^^^

4.) Must have pictures attached .
**********TO CHECK OUT THE SITE OR GET IN PERSONAL CONTACT**********
celica73916@yahoo.com ............... or ................ http://www.santostoyshop.com/
Santos

Re: SOME NEW RULES FOR SELLING ON HERE

Postby rachuck21 » September 13th, 2015, 11:26 am

Good move Mike.
Chuck
"If you're going through hell, keep going." Winston Churchill
rachuck21

Postby neil reid » September 13th, 2015, 1:18 pm

Thanks Mike, this helps to qualify real members selling legit, and to discourage those who only join to sell a few items then disappear.

A good move! :2thumbs:

Neil
If it ain't broke, BREAK IT
neil reid

Postby 73GTV » September 13th, 2015, 6:40 pm

This is the best move to help protect the buyers and aid in making the sellers better known to the community.

We are a brand specific, Year specific group of collectors, that some of us have been looking for a long time for a place to help us maintain, improve or modify these cars that have become a member of our families, passed on from one member to our friends and part of a dieing breed of Car owners.

The last thing we want is for someone here to get ripped off. We now have a great vendor section that has proven itself on being dependable and secure thanks to the feedback that we post after each sale.

This word of mouth goes a long way in helping to source some parts that have become very hard to find.

Now thanks to E.P. Importers, for the few of us who can handle to fees, have been able to complete a lot of back projects that would still be just dreams in finding some of these parts.

The best supplier of Used OEM chassis and body parts is right here running this forum. We have to give thanks to Mike and his efforts in finding, hauling and tearing down these older vehicles to present parts to us all at a reasonable price. This is in my words, one of the best supported forums for parts availability to date. So hats off to Mike the owner and manager of STS parts.

Thank You from us all
73GTV
ImageImageImage

I'm an Opinionated Old fart:
After selling people Car Parts for three years, I insist that you read the Troubleshooting charts first:
I'm Just saying... The Librarian has spoken!!
1973 TA22 GTV
1973 RA21 ST
73GTV

Postby exodus » September 14th, 2015, 8:32 am

agreed mike!!

Great move! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Foxy:My 1973 Celica-Powered By ITB'd F20c - SOLD 8/13 :(
BUILD THREAD: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1221
Flyby Video's of Foxy: http://youtu.be/VSXNinaak8o
exodus

Postby Santos » September 19th, 2015, 9:04 am

Just added another one . must have pics attached . thank you
**********TO CHECK OUT THE SITE OR GET IN PERSONAL CONTACT**********
celica73916@yahoo.com ............... or ................ http://www.santostoyshop.com/
Santos

Postby tyoung240 » November 14th, 2015, 4:24 am

Hey Mike, not trying to step on anyone's business but can we do something about the RockAuto posts? It's getting a little excessive to say the least in the vendor section...

I'm all for people solicting services if they are helpful but damn lol...think we can limit them or sticky them if people use them that much?

Thanks and yes, agree with all the above rules.
AS WITH ANYTHING in life, people use your best judgement. I personally don't buy from people that aren't engaged and have no info available. I've even gone so far as to ask people to send me a message with my username written next to the item if I was skeptical- if they refuse to do it, there's your sign :huh:
GorillaMad.com Facebook.com/GorillaMad Instagram: @GorillaMad
tyoung240

Return to Introduction