New member from Finland

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
laiho

New member from Finland

Post by laiho »

Hello all!

I bought my '72 celica TA22 two years ago and been restoring it since. The car is in pretty rough shape, so far I have replaced 80% of floor pans, inner and outer sill panels on both sides, some of the trunk, some of the wheel wells etc. I still have a bit of work to do with fenders and hood which I hope to finish before next summer. It's a really slow project as I have only a day or two a month to work on it. Anyway I hope to find good tips from this forum when I try to put the car back together! smile

Here is a picture from two years back when I first bought the car
neil reid

Re: New member from Finland

Post by neil reid »

Welcome! You have a few countrymen members here on the forum, and they're clever too! I'm always nervous when a Finn gets a vintage celica, you guys are crazy when you drive and you might crash them rallying through the pines!!

Just kidding of course, Finland produces some of the best drivers and hockey players on the planet, not to mention the beautiful women :cheers:

Would like to see some more pics of your progress.

Neil
If it ain't broke, BREAK IT
73GTV

Post by 73GTV »

Welcome to this forum. Where are you from in Finland? I was in Raahe Finland for three weeks in July 2015. Cool place but too many speed camera for my taste. Again, welcome!! ANd Neil, you are correct about the pretty women!! :2thumbs:
I'm an Opinionated Old fart: I insist that you read the Troubleshooting charts first: I'm Just saying...
1973 TA22 GTV (RHD)
1973 RA21 ST (LHD)
1977 TE56 GLS (RHD)
1974 RN22 Hilux (LHD)(Pickup)
laiho

Post by laiho »

Thanks guys! I currently live in tampere, 130km away from my celica :( I have tons of pictures on my computer of the project, I may start a project thread at some point to show my progress. I'm off to buy 4age later this evening to replace my old 2T, early christmas present for me... from me... :roll: