Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
cnunez101

Post by cnunez101 »

Hello to all. I'm carlos from NYC. I Just picked up a 76 liftback for a 40 year old car is in decent condition. I wanna get to it and to do some work to it I would love to make it my every day car. It currently has a 20R in it. I'm stuck in limbo if I should fix that engine or move on to something else. I could use all the help I could get. So I'm open to any suggestions or recommendations. Look forward to being part of this celica family and get to know the people in here.
Thank you.
neil reid

Re: New member

Post by neil reid »

cnunez101 wrote:Hello to all. I'm carlos from NYC. I Just picked up a 76 liftback for a 40 year old car is in decent condition. I wanna get to it and to do some work to it I would love to make it my every day car. It currently has a 20R in it. I'm stuck in limbo if I should fix that engine or move on to something else. I could use all the help I could get. So I'm open to any suggestions or recommendations. Look forward to being part of this celica family and get to know the people in here.
Thank you.
Welcome Carlos, lots of help here when you need it. Please add your location to your profile so when you need parts etc...you won't get asked "where are you" all the time.

Show us some pics of your ride when you get a chance!

Thanks
Neil
If it ain't broke, BREAK IT