New guy from Florida.

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
ra29dreams

Re: New guy from Florida.

Post by ra29dreams »

Nice! This guy lived in my mom's neighborhood and when I was visiting one day I heard it drive by and saw it. Hopped in my car and went and chased him down. LOL. Nice guy and the car seemed pretty clean, of course I didn't drive it. When he put it up for sale he messaged me about it. I've got my lift back though so another flatness coupe wasn't in my needs.

The Konigs do look great though! I've been thinking about getting a set for my car. Next time I'm in Daytona I'll let you know!

--Chris
1995 XV10 Camry LE -- 321,000 and counting!
1977 RA29 Celica GT Liftback -- 80,000 on clock, but who knows how many she's got?!

jd10ac

Post by jd10ac »

ra29dreams wrote:Nice! This guy lived in my mom's neighborhood and when I was visiting one day I heard it drive by and saw it. Hopped in my car and went and chased him down. LOL. Nice guy and the car seemed pretty clean, of course I didn't drive it. When he put it up for sale he messaged me about it. I've got my lift back though so another flatness coupe wasn't in my needs.

The Konigs do look great though! I've been thinking about getting a set for my car. Next time I'm in Daytona I'll let you know!

--Chris
The heard it drive by is the next project I am working on, it is a little too loud for my taste. The guy I got it from was a super nice guy. It does have a little rust but nothing horrendous and I wish that the body work was done a little better on it but I am quite happy with the trade I made. I do miss that Benz when Im going down I95 in the Celica.
jd10ac

Post by jd10ac »

Here is a shot of the car with the rims on it.