ME FROM NC

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
Jcarterthehero

ME FROM NC

Post by Jcarterthehero »

Hey everyone! I've been in love with the celica since I was a little kid. My uncles girlfriend had one and when I got old enough to drive I tried to get it from her and she said it wasnt for sale, then I think she crushed it..... Either way, Ive been looking for a project car for a while now, and finally made it inside the walls of 1stgencelica.com lol I work with a lot of ol school muscle car guys and they have Chevelles and Falcons, Mustangs and c10s, but Im an import guy and I want to show them what its all about. Ill be posting pics as soon as I get one and Ill be an active member of the community. I am gonna be looking for a car soon, I want to keep it in the lower price range because I will be doing some tasteful modification to it.. THANKS!!!!
slowmo

Re: ME FROM NC

Post by slowmo »

Welcome aboard. Good luck!
I'm sure you've realized most of the nice examples are out west. They apparently grow on trees out there :)
77 Celica Liftback GT -- 20r engine with weber 38dges, LC Engineering header, electronic ignition retrofit, 14x7 supra wheels.
HarmsWay

Post by HarmsWay »

What part of Nc I'm located in charlotte nc
Hmu 9803197323 selling my ra21
Last edited by HarmsWay on April 9th, 2016, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jcarterthehero

Post by Jcarterthehero »

slowmo wrote:Welcome aboard. Good luck!
I'm sure you've realized most of the nice examples are out west. They apparently grow on trees out there :)
Yep. It seems as though that's the case. I've seen really nice looking cars for under $4k there in the last few weeks