New Member from the PNW!

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
Oreellyfool

New Member from the PNW!

Post by Oreellyfool »

My name is Nick, I am 33, I have rebuilt quite a few cars so far in my life (Mostly around picking up cars with broken motors and fixing them up to sell). I have a 1949 Chevy coupe that I started when I was 15 (still own it today), recently tore out the SBC 327 with a muncie 4 speed and replaced it with LS based silverado 4.8l with a TKO 600.
Other than that I have been searching for a 1st gen celica for awhile. My dad called and said he found a 77 for me in good shape and he picked it up a few weeks back. Long story short is I haven't even seen it yet but he said it is primered and needs paint and the front seats redone. (We will see about that)

I will start a build thread once I get it home and can start ordering stuff for it. Most likely, i will end up dropping in a 22re, paint, upholstery, lowering and cosmetic things like bumpers/mirrors. But we will see where it goes when I get it.

Other than that, my wife is 100% behind me on this (actually said she may steal it from me when its done) So at least I have that going for me..... :D
Lastly want to pre-thank everyone for the help they may provide me in the future!
skeptic

Re: New Member from the PNW!

Post by skeptic »

Welcome!
1977 GT Liftback
3SGTE and stuff