Hi everyone! Stoked to have found this community and this car!
Some details... It's an automatic with 122k. The car was in dry storage the last 10 years. The only rust is a little bubbling along the inside bottom edge of the rear hatch and the under the carpet of the right rear side of the hatch.
Here's what's on my to-do list. I'll start searching for posts about this stuff but I'm interested in any advice you all have.
1. The top of the shift knob (automatic) - Was this wood or plastic?
2. I'm missing the mirror adjuster for the drivers side door.
3. The dash is cracked in a few places.
4. Need to fix the glove box but the car came with a spare hinge and door!
5. Center console plastic is cracked near the carpet by the shifter, car came with a black replacement but my car has tan interior. Should I paint it?
6. Droopy headliner. Was the original headliner vinyl?
1. The paint is a cheap respray close to the original color from the early '00s and there's some overspray on things like wipers and door seals that needs to be cleaned up.
2. What should I do about the shrunken rubber in the side moldings?
3. Anyone know what kind of wheels these are? One has a pretty decent ding in the edge.
4. The rear window seal was reworked the corner chrome pieces are present but loose and the top center one is missing
5. Cracked antenna mount
6. Rubber seals inside of the chrome along the windows looks bad. What should I do here?