Japanland ta22 build

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
Jeb

Japanland ta22 build

Post by Jeb »

Hello everyone!

It took me a few months of digging to figure out how to join this site but well worth it! I just sold my ae86 a while back that some of you might have seen in some of the Fresh Tokyo Meet videos hosted by Super Street. It took me three years of looking at chassis while stationed at Yokota but I finally settled on a 72 ta22 st model. I know prices vary all over the place but for here the money was right on it as well as the chassis. So far it is settled on my powered by max front coilovers and the rears soon to follow after some rear turret modification. I will start my build thread here pretty soon once I have time to organize it all. It's future heart transplant will be the beams + j160 combo. I know quite a few have done it so far and it was a toss up between that or the Fc3s 13b engine. And who knows. I might eventually do both haha. I will post pictures later.
jesa02

Re: Japanland ta22 build

Post by jesa02 »

Welcome! Your new project sounds like a nice one. Keep us updated! Also, remember to put your location in your profile. :2thumbs:
Jeb

Post by Jeb »

jesa02

Post by jesa02 »

Very nice looking ride! I like the body color and the wheels!