Is this the true Celica Library? Hello from Netherlands!

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
Ikataurus

Is this the true Celica Library? Hello from Netherlands!

Post by Ikataurus »

Finally got accepted here, big thanks to Mike for helping me out. Hey guys, my name is Ika, and I live in Netherlands, while this may be fun for you it is nightmare for me because all the fun stuff is in USA.. Classic barn finds vehicles, guns, food etc.. So how does a 21 year old student manage to buy celica? Give me laptop an obd cable and clients and you get more money than anyone you know of your age. I started importing cars from USA in 2012 and it was a dodge charger from 1968, restored it and sold it. I still call it metal coffin on wheels. Second one was the legendary mustang fastback 1968, poor grandpa sold it to me for $500 in state of Tennessee, have been working on it for 2 years before selling it because I was influenced by american car shows where they get 20.000+ for restoring it to original state.. oh well.
Now I just want a car for my self and it is gonna be ra28. Mainly gonna be used for drifting.
Im still looking up info on here and can litelary find everything I need.

My plan for now for celica.
1UZ-FE swap with w58 trans.
IRS swap instead of straight axle.
Honda s2000 seats.
Minor things.

Hopefully Im gonna buy the car this week, it comes with "creamish" interior. Still deciding to sell it and buy black interior or just paint it with vinyl and plastic paint.

Anyway that's it.
Bye!
73GTV

Re: Is this the true Celica Library? Hello from Netherlands!

Post by 73GTV »

http://members.iinet.com.au/~stepho/

No But this is, also welcome.
I'm an Opinionated Old fart: I insist that you read the Troubleshooting charts first: I'm Just saying...
1973 TA22 GTV (RHD)
1973 RA21 ST (LHD)
1977 TE56 GLS (RHD)
1974 RN22 Hilux (LHD)(Pickup)