Green Turd from central California.

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
kartracermike2

Green Turd from central California.

Post by kartracermike2 »

Hello all. After a long year and a half of trying to get access to information on this website, I have finally got in touch with the right people and here I am. My Celica is a 77 Liftback that is undergoing the usual 1UZ swap. Still allot of work ahead of me but here is some pictures from before the swap. If anyone needs a CARB legal 20r I might know where to get one with a transmission wink .I'll also add in some test fits from the v8. Any questions about the car feel free to ask away! I have owned this car for a little over 2 years. I would love to get to know some of you guys who have already gone through this swap and see what kind of kinks you have gone through and any ideas for future problems.

youtu.be/arA0twjLCa0

youtu.be/A7duzKVYCSY

youtu.be/uKQQ9cHb1FE
Hopefully I formatted all those images correctly :D (Used google drive because I noticed allot of that annoying 3rd party hosting stuff from those image websites)
Last edited by kartracermike2 on December 10th, 2017, 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
exodus

Re: Green Turd from central California.

Post by exodus »

welcome to the forums!!

where int he central valley you from. im in Modesto.

would love to meet you one day!

love the build... :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Foxy:My 1973 Celica-Powered By ITB'd F20c - SOLD 8/13 :(
BUILD THREAD: http://1stgencelica.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1221
Flyby Video's of Foxy: http://youtu.be/VSXNinaak8o
kartracermike2

Re: Green Turd from central California.

Post by kartracermike2 »

exodus wrote:welcome to the forums!!

where int he central valley you from. im in Modesto.

would love to meet you one day!

love the build... :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
I'm in the Fresno area. I would love to see more out there with Celica's. So far there's 4 or 5 that I know of in fresno. Would of never guessed there would be so many of these cars still out and driving around.