Introduction KC 72 Celica

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
72 KC Celica

Introduction KC 72 Celica

Post by 72 KC Celica »

Hi,
I've got a 1972 Celica and live in Liberty, MO just outside of Kansas City USA. Was my 1st car and I'm the second owner, (to my knowledge) bought it from my sister in 1976. I'm looking to sell my 1972 Celica, but not sure about how much it's worth (any ideas welcome). I just sunk 2K into it for the brakes hoses belts, webber carb 2brl down draft rebuilt and tune, tune up cap dist rotor plugs wires, clutch master cylinder slave cylinder new free flow exhaust system. This engine has approx 2000 miles on the new engine. I had it painted in Orange County California Oddessey Auto Body in 1980 custom paint job. Pics to come...
slowmo

Re: Introduction KC 72 Celica

Post by slowmo »

Welcome. I don't have an approximate value for you, but the 71-72's tend to be more sought after than the other first gens. Pictures will help a ton.

By the way, whoever you sell it to, make sure you tell them about this board. I didn't know there was another classic celica in the "area."

Good luck with the sale.
77 Celica Liftback GT -- 20r engine with weber 38dges, LC Engineering header, electronic ignition retrofit, 14x7 supra wheels.
zipppo

Re: Introduction KC 72 Celica

Post by zipppo »

Any pictures of your car for sale?