My prodyek

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
BADJICK

My prodyek

Post by BADJICK »

Yello, the name is Jovic and do have a 74 ST coupe that I am trying to bring back to the earths tarmac. Will be posting some pix soon as i started working on it. :D :D :D :?:
WIQDTOY

Post by WIQDTOY »

welcome to the Celica site. i hope to see your Celica in the projects section we have set up!

how are you affiliated with Performance Options? i know Rui and he's been to that shop.

i have always wanted to check out the shop, i might stop by one day to see if i can get a quote on an alignment job...
Ray
"who wants to own a car you can't drive 12 feet away from a trailer! those cars belong in a museum!" -anonymous
JDM_GUY

Post by JDM_GUY »

Welcome ^_^. So how did performace option shop come up to the conversation? Did I miss something here?
hongkongphooey

Post by hongkongphooey »

JDM_GUY wrote:Welcome ^_^. So how did performace option shop come up to the conversation? Did I miss something here?
www tag :D
TA22/MA61
JDM_GUY

Post by JDM_GUY »

hongkongphooey wrote:www tag :D
Lol, tag as is tag spray? :lol:
BADJICK

Post by BADJICK »

Hey Dru , you've been to that shop also and I believe you have talk to joey about your car. I am a friend of Joey and I'm in the shop most of the time
Ray yes we can do your alignment, dont worry about the price, Joeywill give you a good price I promise just let me know. You can call me at 415 307 7423................ Jovic
BADJICK

Post by BADJICK »

My celi is at Performance Option right now doing some diff swap and suspension work. Joey's doing it for me and he's gonna do my RG swap also as soon as he rebuilt my RG. :) :) :)
JDM_GUY

Post by JDM_GUY »

I need to go back there and see what's up with Joey, I remember him telling me he wants to fix up his ra23 or ra24 and put that 22rte motor he got. Yep, looks like joey is the next person I could trust touching a classic toyota motor.
hongkongphooey

Post by hongkongphooey »

JDM_GUY wrote:
hongkongphooey wrote:www tag :D
Lol, tag as is tag spray? :lol:
No,www tag as in Image

:lol:
TA22/MA61