n0obeeei

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
73st

n0obeeei

Post by 73st »

hey guys, i just got a 73 st celica today, and i am pretty stoked. i will post some pix in a few days when i get my camera back from a dude at school. it was a crazy sweet deal. the guy wanted 4500 for it almost a year ago, and i am assuming the fact that the economy here in the u.s is MASSIVELY CRAPPY, he has, over the year or so, gradually dropped it to 1200 bucks. EVERYTHING in the engine bay was just rebuilt, new brakes, original everything. s0o0o.. i swooped in on that deal, even though i had to sell my love...my guitar... for it...

now to try and make it a 10 second car..with a sr20...found an sr20det, 5 spd tranny the whole nine yards, for 1k. anyone wanna help me figure out how the heck to put it in? lol.

anyway, i will be here for a while guys, nice site!
slowmo

Re: n0obeeei

Post by slowmo »

Welcome aboard the crazy train!!!
Can't wait to see pics. The sr20 swap has been done a few times. Someone should jump in soon. Where are you located?
77 Celica Liftback GT -- 20r engine with weber 38dges, LC Engineering header, electronic ignition retrofit, 14x7 supra wheels.
73st

Post by 73st »

i am on modesto, ca.

i found out the oil sump has to be relocated, or hack away at the cross member... i would rather change the sump lol.
Im jhun_hapi

Post by Im jhun_hapi »

talk to Andy Vang... :2thumbs:
8duecedlx

Post by 8duecedlx »

LOL..indeed
talk to Andy...

i'm starting to notice an uprise in SR20 swaps...
skeptic

Post by skeptic »

Hate to say it, but if you can't afford a $1,200 car without selling your loved guitar, you can't afford a 10 second car. Not trying to kill your dreams, just adding a dose of reality.
1977 GT Liftback
3SGTE and stuff