Hello in there...

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
mstcraig

Hello in there...

Post by mstcraig »

Craig here in Rochester, NY. I own a 1976 Celica GT Liftback in original ORANGE color. I bought the car in late 2004, and brought it home from winter storage in April, 2005. The car has not seen the road since, only my garage. The body on it is quite good, with only 2 minor area's of rust. All glass is intact, and the black interior is perfect; no rips, fades or cracks anywhere. It does need a complete new clutch (5 speed), and there is something wired to the engine which I have not been able to figure out yet. It may be for the emissions, or the ignition. Over the last 4 years, I have not had either the 1) time when I had the money, or 2) money when I had the time to work on it :( I may just sell it. The car has 130k original miles on it, has the original rims, and it has all the service records. There is no power steering, brakes or A/C. It does have an AM/FM radio, however! I am the third owner, and I bought it from the used car manager at Dorschel Automotive here in Rochester (the area's biggest Toyota dealer). Well, that's my story. :P
fsamonte004

Re: Hello in there...

Post by fsamonte004 »

Welcome to the site man! perfect interior i want to see that! :2thumbs:
any pictures of your ride.
zulu

Post by zulu »

welcome to the site. never heard of a celica over in new york thats so awesome :2thumbs: i guess most of them have rusted away in the northeast. i have friends who live in rochester though. met them a few years back while on a trip in brazil.
Image Image
speedfreak426

Post by speedfreak426 »

I am probably one of the closest people to you on this site... and I am still way over in MI...

Welcome! :cheers:
1977 Celica GT LB
-7M-GTE from 1992 Supra
-R154 5 speed
-235-60-15 DR's
-8 3/4" Dodge Dart axle-3.55
11.20 @ 122mph