whassup

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
chhengr

whassup

Post by chhengr »

hows it going, been browsing this cc for a while and registered here couple of months ago, finally though i should throw myself in the mix. i currently own 3 celicas a 72, 73 and a 76 lb. the 73 is my daily driver all i got in there is a 20r with offenhausen intake with 38 weber some rkind of rusty headers with 1 1/2 straight pipe to a super 40 flowmaster with some sportmaxx 501s i believe got that for 2100, my 73 is in pieces and on jackstands but has an 18rg built for turbo but dont got the turbo i havent even started it yet bought that for 850, my lb is all stock all it has is 32 weber the itialian model and some datsun 240 rims got that for 1000 ahah, acquired these cars all in about 4 months ahaha got in way over my head, but whatever 1 runs so i have a daily driver, dont ask me why i put the 38 on the daily ahah i dont really care i work at a power plant so when gas prices go up i get reimbursed for miles i travel to work so its no biggy, also trying to get rid of the 76 for those in the sacramento area who wants one 700 and it yours ahah anyways glad to be on here peace.
heres a link to my myspace page as my 73 and my 76 on there no current pics of the 72 as of yet
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... Id=2321777
beep beep!! get the funk outta my way!!
Andy_Vang
Site Admin

Re: whassup

Post by Andy_Vang »

Welcome! Lots of people from Sacramento into these old skool Celicas.
Andy Vang
1stGenCelica.com
Im jhun_hapi

Re: whassup

Post by Im jhun_hapi »

Welcome bro.. ull love this site.. lots of peps here in bay area.. wow 3.. ive got 2.. 72 18rg and 74 non runnin..

Rocky