Finally!!

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
soundkillr

Finally!!

Post by soundkillr »

Jeesh. Got sick of waiting for the "other site" to get back up and running. Looks like Im gonna be here from now on.
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I live in Ga, and own a white 75.
Good to know you guys are here!
Andy_Vang
Site Admin

Post by Andy_Vang »

You have that really clean 75 right? Welcome!
Andy Vang
1stGenCelica.com
soundkillr

Post by soundkillr »

Yup! Thats me! I finally finished all the detailing, and now Im bored! Eh, at least I can enjoy driving it!
Blaze86Vic

Post by Blaze86Vic »

soundkillr wrote:Yup! Thats me! I finally finished all the detailing, and now Im bored!
HAHA!!! Welcome! I'd love to see pics, I had only been around CCC for a few months before it went down.
JDM_GUY

Post by JDM_GUY »

Welcome back to our new home.
soundkillr

Post by soundkillr »

Sure, Ill post a few pics real quick. Here is my 75 for those who care...
zulu

Post by zulu »

hella clean car man welcome back!
Image Image
soundkillr

Post by soundkillr »

Thanks guys! GREAT to be back. So glad I found you guys! I was depressed!
Blaze86Vic

Post by Blaze86Vic »

Those wheels look sweet! What brand and size are they if you don't mind me asking? I love that style, I have to sadly sell these from my collection now after having searched for so long for them.
soundkillr

Post by soundkillr »

These are actually Western Wheels that are on the car now. They remind me of the General Lee wheels. I like the way they look, but would love some Panasports.... :D Oh and they are 14's
Blaze86Vic

Post by Blaze86Vic »

Holy crap that's funny! I gotta find me a set of these.....wanna sell yours?
sophear

Post by sophear »

dam!! we can eat off the valve cover! clean is an understatement
:o
75CelicaGT

Post by 75CelicaGT »

Wow, beautiful, and VERY CLEAN! I used to have those style wheels on my first RA22, like 22 years ago 8) . I like the Repro GT stripes, they are repro right?

Pete
Ian2TG

Post by Ian2TG »

that is so clean! :shock: i think i remember it from ccc, i really like it, how long did it take you to do all the detailing?
soundkillr

Post by soundkillr »

Yea, those are repro strips, I got them from Rodney, on the other site. He does a good job with them, and they are really affordable.
Im probably going to keep the Westerns, as they are getting harder to find, and I dont wanna put the stock 13's back on.
For those who dont know, my father bought the car brand new, and gave it to me, It was my first car, and I retired it when I was 19. Even though it was very solid, I restored it about 10 years ago, and in the last 2 years, went insane, and pulled everything apart and re did it all. Aside from paint, the project has been on going, but I did the really detailed stuff (engine, and bay, suspension, undercarage, and interior detail) all in about 8 months, including rebuild. That was taking my time though.
I bought the engine sticker kit from Toyota as well as a bunch of other parts YEARS ago, when it was still available. Since then, I have scanned, and backed up all those items, so I can one day re create them. The ignition lock tag is a re creation of the original, Japanese on one side, and English on the other, as well as the Anti Freeze Ok sticker in the rear 1/4 window. A close up of the ignition lock sticker....Window sticker, and Ga state inspection sticker, as it would have appeared in 75. Yea, I know, I have no life.....