Newby from Pacific NW (Oregon)

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
Toydocktr

Newby from Pacific NW (Oregon)

Post by Toydocktr »

Hello - My name is Jake,Image I have not been active on the site other than very ocasionaly, I am now getting motivated to start a new celica project - I have been hoarding and searching for the last 15+ years and am now willing to sort thru the not needed parts, I am in the Pacific NW and when sorted thru I will post here on the classifieds or E-bay for multiple requests. I currently have 3 celicas that I am in never parting ways with a 74GTW/ 18RG A 73GT bone stock except for rims and a 1971 (new project) a 1977 GT I am removing the 18rg from for the new project! Any Locals in Oregon without having to search all members? any way to quickly search members locations? -Thanx- Jake
ImageImage
Toydocktr

Re: Newby from Pacific NW (Oregon)

Post by Toydocktr »

ImageImage
Toydocktr

Post by Toydocktr »

[imghttp://i.imgur.com/o0U7j.jpg][/img]
ImageImage
WIQDTOY

Post by WIQDTOY »

i remember seeing this Celica over the net! i even had them saved for insparation for my projects!

good to have you on the site! :wave:
Ray
"who wants to own a car you can't drive 12 feet away from a trailer! those cars belong in a museum!" -anonymous
Rgraham155

Post by Rgraham155 »

Welcome! Does it count if I uesd to live there? I had an apartment off of South Central point road and worked on Redland road. Right behind the cafe at a metal shop. My favorate place for lunch was the Carver Hanger. I only lived there for a short time but I do miss it. Oh ya, Sweet ride!
A wise man once said "you only need what's around you" well, when I looked around I saw a pimp with a shiny pair of shoes and a 49 Mercury!
Toydocktr

Post by Toydocktr »

Yeh I had a place off of South End rd in Oregon city- These pics were taken off the Bluff in O.C. about 9 years ago. Car still is in the same condition sitting in my garage, I now live on the other side of O.C. now off of Holcomb and Redland rd 2 miles from the Carver Cafe!
ImageImage
ChristobalRocks

Post by ChristobalRocks »

Welcome! :)
Im jhun_hapi

Post by Im jhun_hapi »

yes ive seen them b4.. can u pls post more pics of ur celicas. we love to see them.. welcome tnks :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Toydocktr

Post by Toydocktr »

more pics! ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage