Jesse AKA Warlock21

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
warlock21

Jesse AKA Warlock21

Post by warlock21 »

hey guys my name is jesse and im almost 16 years old. I dont actually own a celica but have been trying for over a year now. I just bought my first vehicle in the fall, a 1977 dodge warlock 400 4bbl. I'm lookin forward to seeing some sick lil celi's and whatever else you guys post up. I dont know much about the old classic japanese cars so throw in that bit of knowledge my way whenever you can. oh and be prepared for me to ask what to you all will be some stupid questions :P
"you know when you hear girls saying Awh man i was so gone last night, I shouldn't have slept with that guy...We could be that mistake!"-superbad
warlock21

Post by warlock21 »

some pics of my truck. i know, not a celica, not a toy, not even japanese. but still sweet. Im hoping to find a celica or something classic japanese real cheap. just something to mess around with. so if you guys know of anything close to me, lemme know

"you know when you hear girls saying Awh man i was so gone last night, I shouldn't have slept with that guy...We could be that mistake!"-superbad
Im jhun_hapi

Post by Im jhun_hapi »

very nice lookin truck... i hope u can also find a celica and use the same color..hehehehe

Rocky
JDM_GUY

Post by JDM_GUY »

Welcome aboard man, hope you would be one of us soon. Better find a celica soon so that you can break the youngest celica owner record to date ^_^.

Nice truck man, I wonder if those warlock has a 75 year model?
warlock21

Post by warlock21 »

1976-1979 was the years of production for the warlock. what would you need a 75 for? maybe a matching 75 celica? 8)
JDM_GUY

Post by JDM_GUY »

warlock21 wrote:1976-1979 was the years of production for the warlock. what would you need a 75 for? maybe a matching 75 celica? 8)
Wow, that's too bad, only from 76 huh? California vehicle smog exemption law is up to year 75 only so that's why I ask.
warlock21

Post by warlock21 »

thats a crappy deal, yea only a very limited number of warlocks were made in 76, my 77 was black with the gold stripes before the pink paint 6-7 years ago. But anyways dont worry too much, the only cars you really miss out on are these, T/A's, and the 75 and up celicas.