Wheelz Intro

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
wheelz

Wheelz Intro

Post by wheelz »

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a long time Celica lover. I have owned several over the years and I have now started a father/son project buiding a 77 Celica GT.
I owned a`76 GTV back in 1990 after importing it from Okinawa, yes it was a JDM. As a side note, I am looking for this car again. The individual who bought it from me told me if I ever wanted to buy it back I could. Of course I can not find him now. So if anyone knows the where about of this car, pls let me know. I will ltry and get some pictures up on the site one day.
With that I will close and look forward to meeting more 1st Gen Celica enthusiasts online. One last parting note. I am looking for several parts, wheels (Rewinds), and suspension parts.

wheelz sends.....
JDM_GUY

Re: Wheelz Intro

Post by JDM_GUY »

Welcome Wheelz to 1stgencelica.com . I know one another moth green S49 GTV celica within the state which is owned by a japanese guy. What color was yours and got a pics to show? I'm just tracking down jdm celica since I've had my 2.
JDM_GUY DRU Building to prove a purpose for those who ridiculed.
fastcarsfastride

Re: Wheelz Intro

Post by fastcarsfastride »

wheelz wrote:Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a long time Celica lover. I have owned several over the years and I have now started a father/son project buiding a 77 Celica GT.
I owned a`76 GTV back in 1990 after importing it from Okinawa, yes it was a JDM. As a side note, I am looking for this car again. The individual who bought it from me told me if I ever wanted to buy it back I could. Of course I can not find him now. So if anyone knows the where about of this car, pls let me know. I will ltry and get some pictures up on the site one day.
With that I will close and look forward to meeting more 1st Gen Celica enthusiasts online. One last parting note. I am looking for several parts, wheels (Rewinds), and suspension parts.

wheelz sends.....
Wellcome................... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Have you posted your needed parts in the wanted section yet? surprised If not, do so and you shall be heard. :wink:
Whats in your bay?