Back to the forum...

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
housedoctor

Back to the forum...

Post by housedoctor »

Hi all, my name is Chuck. I live on Long Island, in New York. A big thanks to Mike for getting me back on here. I was here previously but the database issue pushed me off for awhile. I have a 77 Liftback that I bought last January. Had my first one back in 1978. Guess it was time for the second one. I'm the third owner but actually the second owner to drive it. The person I bought it from had it for five years and never took it out for a ride. Hard to believe but Good for me!! I was fortunate to find the original owner so I have the car's history. I've been busy getting the car cleaned up and working out most of the bugs. I pulled out most of the interior parts and panels - cleaned, repaired, repainted and re-installed. Next is new front rotors, brakes and brake hoses. I'm not a mechanic but since I got this car I've learned more about the engine and workings of a car than I ever thought I would! I will post a picture once I figure out how. I'm happy to be here and hope to be able to learn and help someone with info. if needed. Anyone out there in the New York area?