New kid on the block

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
Nate_Pongolo1

New kid on the block

Post by Nate_Pongolo1 »

Thank you admins for allowing me into the group! I haven’t been on a forum in a long while! Nevertheless it feels great to share and receive valuable information with you guys and gals! I hope to be a valuable member to you all.

I’m Nate and I own a 74 Celica from NorCal! I’ve been itching to build a classic car for awhile. Although this chassis wasn’t my first pick. I actually wanted a 240z but life has its perfect timing! About a year and a half ago I traded some labor time at my old work for this Celica. Adam Exodus actually blessed me with this opportunity and it worked out perfectly for the both us. I can’t thank you enough sir! A few months after towing it home. I woke up one morning to a surprise. Come to find out my wife is pregnant. Life’s perfect timing. Good thing I didn’t buy a Z… Now I have room to fit the whole family in the Celica!

F24c swapped build thread coming soon! Lots of custom parts! Lots of cool tools! Lots of DIY!

Instagram: Nate_Pongolo1
Shop instagram/twitch: DeezNutzMetalDesign

93 Civic HB - K24 swap
Ra21 - F24c stroker swap
deadring

Re: New kid on the block

Post by deadring »

Welcome!
Lots of great info here.
Nate_Pongolo1

Re: New kid on the block

Post by Nate_Pongolo1 »

deadring wrote: April 30th, 2023, 5:42 am Welcome!
Lots of great info here.
Thanks Deadring! I’ve posted my build thread. Hopefully somebody can also find it useful!
Instagram: Nate_Pongolo1
Shop instagram/twitch: DeezNutzMetalDesign

93 Civic HB - K24 swap
Ra21 - F24c stroker swap