New member Hi

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
Aarons75coupe

New member Hi

Post by Aarons75coupe »

Hi my name is Aaron im from nc and i have 1975 celica coupe with what appears to be the jdm chrome bumper and fuel cell in the trunk. basically ive just been trolling the pages right now putting together a list of parts for a 7mgte swap basically got it all the way down except which rearend to run 270 ft lbs of torque is my max goal i gotta buddy that does dyno tune to help me with and little tweaks in the tuning should be almost stock power and reliable so any help with that would be awesome and ive been searching all over the site. Just wondering if there was a straight bolt in rear or not im aware of the cut and weld heluix swap and would like to avoind that if i can without too much trouble to do so and support the power(also aware of custom drive shaft need). But before i go to far into in depth ill stop.

Thanks Aaron

P.S.- i know this isnt a sell or trade section and ill delete this part if needs but i have two 20r's complete with brackets and alt, ac comp., intake mainfold no carbs.(one is missing valve cover and distributor) and etc... as well as the w50 trans from the car and two front seats with brackets(they have some ugly @$$ red and black leather recover).Also a header is for sale its a pace setter piece. Msg me for pricing and pics.

Thanks again Aaron
modernrockbro

Re: New member Hi

Post by modernrockbro »

You should post your engine swap questions in the Engine and Drivetrain section, and your motors in the Parts Classified section. Welcome aboard Aaron.
:cheers:
Not everyone believes in "community". Some consistently hate & are negative. Some are self-preserving egomaniacs. The elitist clique ignores anyone outside their bubble. Lastly, innocent spectators, & then those who believe in community.