New here

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
Pat Kelly

New here

Post by Pat Kelly »

Hi all, I have being following the VW scene over here in Ireland for a while now and helped a friend with some work on his 1980 starlet, now I have purchased his 1976 RA 23 from him and the build is beginning, although its an Australian car the Irish climate ( imported in 2005 ) and her age has not being too kind to the body work, I was reading some interesting conversions/work carried out on this site and have taken some inspiration from them, so its a 1JZ and a R154 gear box for starts for the running (supra parts) but I guess I must fix all the rot first. I will start a build thread to show my progress and will have lots of questions.

Thanks for the help in advance.
Pat.
:D
neil reid

Re: New here

Post by neil reid »

Welcome aboard Pat, just a warning, celicas are harder to quit than smoking...they will start to rule your life. Which part of the Emerald Isle are you from?

:cheers:

Neil
If it ain't broke, BREAK IT
faffi

Post by faffi »

welcome to the forum,
this is the place to be with all your questions,
do you have some photo's of you celica
:cheers:
StingrayGT

Post by StingrayGT »

Hello and welcome :wave:

yeah lookign forward for the build and some photos please
Pat Kelly

Post by Pat Kelly »

thanks for the welcome, I live just out side limerick, about 5 miles. The pictures will follow. I only have the doors, boot lid and bonnet and interior at the min, collecting her tomorrow. lots of pictures will follow.

Cheers. :cheers: