Hi From San Diego (added PICS!)

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
ESCOPUNK

Hi From San Diego (added PICS!)

Post by ESCOPUNK »

Hi Guys,

Im from San Diego and have had a 74 Celica that I bought for $600, in 1985 I must have put 10 grand into it before I was finished. Painted it Guard Red, The Ferrarri color and lowered it. Had that car until 89 when the timing chain finally broke and needless to say I let it go. This was probabally the thing I most regret in my Life. I have to find pictures and post soon. I am stoked to find this place and will get another one soon. I went through the entire suspension, had a Cam installed, headers and side draft webbers. This was one fast and well handeling car. I loved to take the muscel cars stop light to stop light. That was my all time fav as far as cars go.

Brain

My othe ride!!!!!
WIQDTOY

Re: Hi From San Diego (added PICS!)

Post by WIQDTOY »

cool! :wave: to the site!

got anymore pics of your Celica?
Ray
"who wants to own a car you can't drive 12 feet away from a trailer! those cars belong in a museum!" -anonymous
faffi

Post by faffi »

welcome,
nice celica, :2thumbs:
ESCOPUNK

Post by ESCOPUNK »

Thanks for the welocome, I need to find more pictures, this car went through 2 versions, this was the first. I later repainted as the first time the bodywork was less than perfect as I was in a hurry. I later repainted black with purple racing stipes, built a front air dam and lowered, with a full blown suspension. I put 6 hole 16" enkies with the lowest profile tires you could get at the time. The mags were cool as they had that Lambo look and the holes were painted purple. I am still looking for more pictures as they are probabaly in storage somewhere. I saw an old school celica a while back and it brought back good memories. I plan to get another soon. Was looking at the 73 for sale in Hollywood. I had the interior of my 74 absolutly perfect, searching junk yards for years. Those were the days I look back on as my favorite years with that car. It was a stunner and really fast.

Cheers,
BrainTM