Hello of France

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
yvomyale02elg

Hello of France

Post by yvomyale02elg »

Hi,

my name is Yvon, i'm 25years old and i live in ... France :mrgreen: (so i'am sorry for language difficulties :roll: )
i'm a member of celica.fr which reunify many passionate of the first gen and the other.... :)

i have 2 mr2 turbo, one JDM for the race and one US for the fun :2thumbs:

in the next month i'll buy a celica TA23 GT, but i think you don't have this model on your market :confused: it's like a RA24 gt ... but with the small 2TG engine

i'm here to take any informations, idéas and all that is possible to learn geek

by wink
J-M Kujala

Re: Hello of France

Post by J-M Kujala »

yvomyale02elg wrote:Hi,

my name is Yvon, i'm 25years old and i live in ... France :mrgreen: (so i'am sorry for language difficulties :roll: )
i'm a member of celica.fr which reunify many passionate of the first gen and the other.... :)

i have 2 mr2 turbo, one JDM for the race and one US for the fun :2thumbs:

in the next month i'll buy a celica TA23 GT, but i think you don't have this model on your market :confused: it's like a RA24 gt ... but with the small 2TG engine

i'm here to take any informations, idéas and all that is possible to learn geek

by wink
WELCOME

HI From Finland ugeek There is many member from Europe also.

i have play with old Carinas and Celicas and T series engines, included 2TG over 10 years, so can say i got some experience and know something about those cars and engines. do not hesitate ask in here forum if any help needed.

have search couple times without understunding the language :D there is many nice cars in France.
http://www.celica.fr/phpBB3/index.php?s ... 0ad6f6cf44
-Celica ta-22 -74 2t-g turbo (Project again)
-Corolla T-Sport TTE -02
-Toyota IQ -09
-Ducati Monster 750 -99
ChristobalRocks

Post by ChristobalRocks »

Welcome! :)

There are other guys here from France. Hopefully you'll find some 1st gen fans nearby. :2thumbs:
faffi

Post by faffi »

welcome,
do you have some photo's
white93mr2

Post by white93mr2 »

Welcome, I have some relatives in France, a first gen Celica, and a Mr2 turbo also. We have much in common!!
To see how Groupb treated me as a customer see: http://www.1stgencelica.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13485 *SPOILER* im still angry about it
yvomyale02elg

Post by yvomyale02elg »

J-M Kujala wrote: i have play with old Carinas and Celicas and T series engines, included 2TG over 10 years, so can say i got some experience and know something about those cars and engines. do not hesitate ask in here forum if any help needed.
If i'll have any questions in the futur i'll not hesitate to tell you, many Thanks :wink:

ChristobalRocks wrote:Welcome! :)

There are other guys here from France. Hopefully you'll find some 1st gen fans nearby. :2thumbs:
Yes, i just see him biggrin
:wink:

faffi wrote:welcome,
do you have some photo's
Yes, i have some pictures of the mr2 but i haven't of the celica at the moment... :roll:

white93mr2 wrote:Welcome, I have some relatives in France, a first gen Celica, and a Mr2 turbo also. We have much in common!!
surprised It's crazy like the world is small :cheers:
yvomyale02elg

Post by yvomyale02elg »

some pictures :wink:
Album MR2

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image