FINALLY GOT ONE!!!! / Colorado owner here.Hi all,

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
jonymacmadcap

FINALLY GOT ONE!!!! / Colorado owner here.Hi all,

Post by jonymacmadcap »

Hi all,
Just picked up a '75 Celica. Colorado car, so very little to no rust issues. It looks as though this car is surprisingly unmolested and original except for the motor. The PO swapped a 22R for the originally 20R (I think...I am still doing my deep research so bear with the noob please. The interior is shot, and it is missing the driver's side glass. But the trany is rebuilt by a Toyota junkie and the motor was swapped cleanly. Good compression, and the motor pulls strong up I70 into the high country with no wheezing. Slotted mags, and good rubber round out my latest addiction.

So that sums things up at this point. Please see my upcoming post(s) in the WANTED section for parts. Also, since I shall be spending a great deal of time here, I would dearly love good resources for performance parts for this car. It is planned to be a "rolling-restoration". However, I will be trying to wring some horsepower out of the old gal with a good, stiff, performing suspension under......I suspect I will be making a number of posts as I get deeper and deeper into this baby...I am soooo excited.

Glad to have found you guys.....
ChristobalRocks

Re: FINALLY GOT ONE!!!! / Colorado owner here.Hi all,

Post by ChristobalRocks »

Welcome! My first Celica was a 75 too. :)
faffi

Re: FINALLY GOT ONE!!!! / Colorado owner here.Hi all,

Post by faffi »

welcome,
Congratulations with your new toy
have fun :2thumbs: