Newbie in Carolina

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
Cturtle

Newbie in Carolina

Post by Cturtle »

Hey all,
IDK exactly what to expect in here. I used to own a 1974 Celica GT auto when I lived in California 20 years ago. I had to sell it because I was a single mom who moved back in with my folks. That car was my baby when I was preggers with my son. I lived in that car part of the time when I was pregnant, I went EVERYWHERE in that thing. I live in North Carolina now, and have been so disappointed and shocked to find that you don't see these cars out here. I want my baby back, it would bring back so many memories. I always loved Mustangs and my husband bought me a 1972 Mach 1 a few years ago. It is sitting in the same stripped condition in which we towed it back from Florida. I am trying to sell it, or trade it for a Celica. I can't find anything close to my Celica online. Except one in solid condition for 6K. Is that typical? And why is no one selling these? Are they really that rare or is it just in the Eastern part of the US?
faffi

Re: Newbie in Carolina

Post by faffi »

welcome to the forum,
hopefully you'll find your dream celica fast,
also nice to have some lady's in the house
:2thumbs:
Im jhun_hapi

Post by Im jhun_hapi »

if u got 6k to spend, get a car from CA spend 5k and 1k for shipping. best guy to talk to is Santos. good luck and welcome
cervasa

Post by cervasa »

they are hard to find on this coast and if you do they are ussually rotted out good luck on your search
cyprusal

Post by cyprusal »

Hi from uk,
just got ra23 myself, they are rare in uk also , and always fetch good prices,
good luck on your search.