Hello from Vancouver, Canada

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
larrysharp

Hello from Vancouver, Canada

Post by larrysharp »

Hi gang,
I'm a new owner of a '77 Celica ST liftback. The car is completely original and in extraordinary condition. It has one small problem with a coolant leak from underneath the carburetor. I think it might be a gasket leak but I'm not sure. Anyone out there who might know what the problem is, or where to get a gasket, please let me know.

Here are a few pics:

white93mr2

Re: Hello from Vancouver, Canada

Post by white93mr2 »

Welcome to the board Larry, I believe youre going to like it here!! Beautiful car, the interior is really nice.
To see how Groupb treated me as a customer see: http://www.1stgencelica.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13485 *SPOILER* im still angry about it
Kylehugo

Post by Kylehugo »

Welcome to the place, glad to see another Canadian around, I'm from calgary myself. Was this the car that was for sale on kijiji a while back in Victoria?
IG @deathofkyle
Luvn737s

Post by Luvn737s »

I didn't even know the Liftback came in ST trim . She's MINT!
larrysharp

Re: Hello from Vancouver, Canada.......There only original once!

Post by larrysharp »

Your're right...I bought the car in Victoria from the second owner about a year and half ago. The original owner bought the car locally and just drove it to the store and back. When he passed away in 2003 the car only had 28k miles on it. Presently it has 56k miles. The car is superb original condition with no rust, has never been accident and everything works (including the clock and radio). Every where I go there's lots of interest in the car and countless people have asked if it's for sale.