Noob on the board :)

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
63hardtop

Noob on the board :)

Post by 63hardtop »

Hello all. I'm obviously a noob here on the board. Lurked occasionally though. Name is Jeremy. I live in Nor Cal. I don't have a Celica at the moment but have had several pass through my hands. Currently have a lazy eye out for one but just bought a house so the extra money is hard to come by for a bit. A buddy of mine is a regular member here but I don't even know his screen name. Hope he'll chime in, Mr. Nelson? My first Celica came from him. :cheers:
tctoons

Re: Noob on the board :)

Post by tctoons »

Welcome :2thumbs:
faffi

Post by faffi »

:wave: welcome,
and good luck with your new house
:cheers:
boy from down under

Post by boy from down under »

hey i am also a noob.. my names luke im from australia and am 19, over the last 3 years i have had my licence and the freedoom that come with, ive had a fascination with these beautiful cars and the dream is to get hold of a Ra 28 ... just so happends that im going to look at one for the first time today... which brings me to a problem, its an auto :( because this is the only one that i have seen remotely close to me (in aus terms less than 12 hrs away) i am considering it... what do u guys think and is a manual valve body and a quick shift kit the way to go or should i hold out for the manual....

tell me what u think http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/pri ... D0E2BB1A66
63hardtop

Post by 63hardtop »

boy from down under, good luck. Hope it's a good deal. wink