New guy, No Celica =[

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
siksol

New guy, No Celica =[

Post by siksol »

Hey everyone, new guy here from West Virginia, glad I found this site been looking around and drooling over pics and what not lol. Never even really knew of the 1st gen Celica until recently, I've always been into cars and have owned everything from a 86 Grand National to a 11 second EF civic hatch. Currently just picked up a very clean 95 Talon TSi.

Anyways back onto Celica topic, a guy on a local motorsports forum found one of these jewels mint in a old building and soon as I seen pics of it I fell in love and went nuts looking up info on them and trying to find one local with no luck. They seem to be pretty sparse around here and I don't have the luxury of a huge budget anymore to travel and pick up a nice example. So hoping I one day run across one that works for me.

So anyways, I'll be lurking around here drooling until I finally get one lol. BTW If anyone wants to trade one for a clean unmolested fully loaded 95 Talon Tsi let me know I'm only the second owner!! (hey and guy can wish right? lol) :banghead:
faffi

Re: New guy, No Celica =[

Post by faffi »

welcome to the forum,
hopefully you will find a 1stgen
:wave:
73GTV

Post by 73GTV »

You should contact Santos, He has the inside lead on cars that become available. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I'm an Opinionated Old fart: I insist that you read the Troubleshooting charts first: I'm Just saying...
1973 TA22 GTV (RHD)
1973 RA21 ST (LHD)
1977 TE56 GLS (RHD)
1974 RN22 Hilux (LHD)(Pickup)
xxcoolrollinxx

Post by xxcoolrollinxx »

welcome
I remember being in your shoes lol then I found my 71 35 minutes from my house Haha have patience it will come
matt
71' Celica ST - 54k original miles Low and Slow
98' Camaro Z28 - daily
Reppin' the Midwest Classic Import Scene