Hello from Malaysia

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
ilikesoyaa

Hello from Malaysia

Post by ilikesoyaa »

hi everyone,
i own a TA22 ST which still have a long way to go before fully complete. the car has been with me since 2007.i was wondering to convert the car to look like RA28 celica GT owned by Itakura from HDO drift team. i think the overall package of Itakura RA28 look kinda sweet to me although it has a bit futuristic look.lol. i have made minor modification on the TA22 including convert the original 2tb engine to 4age blue top. i also own a Perodua Kancil which i convert into Daihatsu Mira RV4 l210. i was hoping by joining this forum i could gain advise and help from u guys pertaining to my project in the future. :)

regard
faris

my ride

enjoy guys :)
Last edited by ilikesoyaa on December 13th, 2011, 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
faffi

Re: Hello from Malaysia

Post by faffi »

welcome to the forum

nice celica your front bumper did you make it yourself?
it's not my thing but I have to say that it's nicele done
cool collor combination on your other car :lol2:
ilikesoyaa

Post by ilikesoyaa »

thx bro,
nice color rite :oops: just kidding... i just started projecting the second car last year. haven't send it for paint yet maybe by end of june next year will complete the whole project... :D
the TA22 were in that condition since i 1st bought it in 2007.it was done by the previous owner.now all the bumper has gone off....i will start the project for my dragon maybe by the end of next year...it still need a lot of fund to rebuilt back that car compare to the second car...i hope i can get more feedback from u guys soon..
cheers :)
toyprerun

Post by toyprerun »

Faris Selamat datang ! Crazy fiberglass bumper ! Are you in KL?
ilikesoyaa

Post by ilikesoyaa »

Terima kasih toyprerun :)
actually at 1st i thought the bumper look cool with the TA22.now i think its a bit ridiculous using that fiberglass.anyway the bumper came together when i 1st bought the car...yup, im in KL. are u from m'sia too?