WHATS UP GUYS

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
RA MAFIA

WHATS UP GUYS

Post by RA MAFIA »

Hey there i found this forum linking off of toyota 3tc and decided to join to up my toyota knowledge.
i hope to see this site grow as younger people like myself are strarting to realize their dreams and own older generation cars that we always wanted growing up.
i am 22 years old and have owned my fair share of te37's and ae's but i have always had a soft spot for ra coupes because we had one when we lived in puerto rico. well thats my intro, i hope to hear from a few of you soon

peace
JDM_GUY

Re: WHATS UP GUYS

Post by JDM_GUY »

welcome to 1stgencelica site. ive always been a fan of te37's and one of the wish list to import from japan. got pics of your 37?
JDM_GUY DRU Building to prove a purpose for those who ridiculed.
zulu

Post by zulu »

welcom to the site man. great place to see celicas. also u might find that RA uve always wanted on here.
Image Image
RA MAFIA

Post by RA MAFIA »

i hope so i want to try a 20b swap in one. i think that would be viscious.
zulu

Post by zulu »

RA MAFIA wrote:i hope so i want to try a 20b swap in one. i think that would be viscious.
thats a subaru engine right? id like to see that evry much. im a big fan of subaru. thats y my paint job is a subaru color :D
Image Image
JDM_GUY

Post by JDM_GUY »

i think he's talking about the 4 rotor rotory motor RX7 20B. that would be really tite.
JDM_GUY DRU Building to prove a purpose for those who ridiculed.
zulu

Post by zulu »

JDM_GUY wrote:i think he's talking about the 4 rotor rotory motor RX7 20B. that would be really tite.
oh yeah sry hahah idk what i was saying. i htink i was thinking of the 22b impreza lol yeah that would be crazy engine swap. he should check out the rotary in that yellow liftback
Image Image
RA MAFIA

Post by RA MAFIA »

yeah its the 3 rotor mazda motor i sourced one for cheap but im not sure if i want to make the celi show and go or go straight for track abuse, depends if i can source some of the parts i need