from the Modesto Meet 4/1/12

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
NosHero

from the Modesto Meet 4/1/12

Post by NosHero »

Hello everybody,

A few people told me about this site at the Modesto meet last weekend, and I am here to find the gentleman who I met at the meet.
He brought a Mark II wagon to the meet. If he is here, I'd like to be contacted by email or PM, please. I'm eager to learn his collections.

I'm not a Gen1 Celica owner (sorry!) but am involved in a Japanese classic car magazine.

Thank you very much!
vercjum2

Re: from the Modesto Meet 4/1/12

Post by vercjum2 »

That would be me Hisashi , I was gonna email you my info as soon as I get home from vacation. But since u r here already, I will send PM my info. It was nice to meet you and hope to talk to you soon.
Live LIFE the fulliest now... you don't know if you'll have tomorrow !!!
Im jhun_hapi

Post by Im jhun_hapi »

photo op :D
batosai

Post by batosai »

NosHero wrote:Hello everybody,
A few people told me about this site at the Modesto meet last weekend, and I am here to find the gentleman who I met at the meet.
He brought a Mark II wagon to the meet. If he is here, I'd like to be contacted by email or PM, please. I'm eager to learn his collections.
I'm not a Gen1 Celica owner (sorry!) but am involved in a Japanese classic car magazine.
Thank you very much!
Would that classic car magazine be Nostalgic Hero? A friend of mine's Mazda RX2 was in one of the issues :2thumbs:
btw, welcome to the site Hisashi-san! :cheers:
Team Xclusiv